Serving humanity so that all may live as God intended
Justice. Compassion. Love
- ADRA’s decisions and strategies are consistent with its beliefs, purpose and values
- ADRA demonstrates respect for diversity, treating people with equality, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, or economic, political and religious differences.
- ADRA conducts its operations and delivers its programs with environmental sensitivity.
- ADRA documents and applies operational learning to enhance individual and organizational effectiveness and innovation..
- ADRA maintains a work environment and systems that enable staff to achieve professional, personal, and spiritual growth
- ADRA practices the highest principles of transparency and integrity, adheres to professional standards and requirements, and demonstrates fiscal and legal responsibility by implementing rigorous control and compliance systems.
- ADRA enlarges its resource base to meet humanitarian needs in accordance with managerial, technical, and organizational capacities.
- ADRA shares plans, information, resources, and learning within the ADRA Network, enhancing efficiency, effectiveness, and flexibility.
- ADRA advocates for the basic rights of the people with whom it works, empowering them to speak for themselves.